What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. With Azure cloud services you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice.
Microsoft Azure helps small and midsize businesses grow with greater efficiency and be more responsive to change. It is a flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. You can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment. With Azure cloud services you can be up and running fast, scale up or down as needed, and avoid high capital costs-paying only for what you use.
What you can do with Microsoft Azure cloud services:
- Data: back up your files and data to the cloud, simply and affordably
- Compute: build and deploy virtual machines in minutes (Linux and Windows)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery with: Azure Site Recovery Services.
- Solutions: web apps; mobile; cloud migration; hybrid integration; SharePoint
- Security: decades of experience; compliance; auditing and logging; encryption
- Host your organizations Website
Benefits of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services:
- Ensure continuous uptime with Azure’s 99.5% monthly SLA
- Host apps on Azure to deploy quickly and pay only for resources you use
- Scale cloud solutions up or down as needed
- Access cloud-hosted applications from anywhere
- Back up your files and data to the cloud, simply and affordably
- Deploy infrastructure; Develop apps; manage data and AI