Ransomware is a tool user by criminals to load malicious code on your network in an attempt to extract a ransom to allow you access to your data.
Ransomware works by encrypting your files with a code requiring a key to unlock. The ransomware can be loaded via email attachments, access sites and download files on through other users’ devices.
PC Professional offers protection by using current software from the major security vendors. In addition, we use training software to educate your users on what is real and what is potentially malicious attempts to attack your network.
- Identify potential attack sources
- Install protection software
- Monitor and respond to attack
- Train staff to identify threats
- Maintain current protected data Backup/Disaster Recovering
- Keep in top of potential threats
- Stay compliant with industry standards
- Reassure your clients that their info is protected
- Keep your business operational