Infrastructure maximization with virtualization
Many companies are limited to traditional servers that are only able to run one application at a time. Through virtualization, companies can consolidate their applications onto one server. In simplest terms, virtualization is when software is operated in a virtual workplace using a ‘virtual machine.’ The virtual machines are independent and multiple versions can run on a single computer or server.
As both Microsoft and VMWare Enterprise Partners, our IT engineers have years of experience deploying, configuring, optimizing, and supporting virtual environments, both on Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
- Maximize performance of existing application
- Control energy usage
- Provide disaster recovery options
- Improve speed of access for users
- Intergrade with Cloud solutions
- Improve management capabilities
Our Virtualization Process:
- Assess your core applications and the required access by your end users
- Provide a custom plan for your business based on your needs.
- Focus on consolidating applications on a more efficient and smaller storage
- Utilize current hardware where applicable
- Include a backup plan to protect your company when a disaster strikes
- Cost and energy savings
- Reduction of computers and servers that need to be purchased, installed, updated, and maintained
- Many applications on a small number of servers
- Maximum server utilization with minimum server count
- Faster, easier application and resource provisioning
- Allows you to focus on your other technology needs rather than worrying about maintaining many servers